The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GOI), has set up National Testing Agency (NTA) as a free, autonomous, and self-supported premier association under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, registered as an independent and self-supported premier testing association.
MBA (International Business), the flagship program of IIFT, is a six-trimester general management private program with attention to International Business. IIFT has grounds in Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada.
Below we have described the detailed IIFT exam pattern included all sections, questions and marks for each section:
|Section||Total questions||Mark for each section|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||35||3|
|Information Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||30||3|
|General Awareness (GK)||20||1.5|
Best Study Material for IIFT 2022 Preparation
The schedule of the IIFT exam involves areas like quantitative aptitude, sensible thinking and verbal capacity, information understanding and consistent thinking, and general knowledge and current affairs. Before you start your arrangement, it is vital to pick the instructive and precise to print books. Besides, it would help if you devised a sectional-wise arrangement strategy for IIFT 2022.
Experts, including top training habitats and earlier year’s toppers, suggest books, for example, Arun Sharma, 50 or more tackled papers MBA entrance by Ajay Singh and TK. Sinha, Quantum CAT by Sarvesh Kumar, and so forth. Now, check the detailed segment shrewd books for IIFT 2022 arrangement.
Best Study Material for IIFT 2022 – Part I- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Secondary School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin
- The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning by Nishit K. Sinha
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Ajay Singh (Arihant Publications)
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Step by step instructions to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Word Power Made Easy Norman Lewis
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary Wilfred Funk and Norman Lewis
Best Study Material for IIFT 2022 – Quantitative Aptitude
- The Person Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation by Nishit K. Sinha
- The most effective method to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma( McGraw Hill Education)
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma(Arihant Publications)
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT/XAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC Exam by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by Abhijit Guha
- Ace Number System for the CAT and GMAT by Nishit K. Sinha( Pearson)
Study Material for IIFT 2022 Data Interpretation
- Information Interpretation and Data Sufficiency for CAT and Other MBA Exams by Disha Publications
- The most effective method to get ready for Data Interpretation for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT by Pearson
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT and other MBA Exams by Nishit K Sinha
Best Study Material for IIFT 2022 – Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- The most effective method to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
Best Study Material for IIFT 2022
To be a master in this segment, you really want to review your knowledge by perusing newspapers day by day and preferring monthly magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, and so on. Peruse political magazines and newspapers like The Financial Express, which are fair-minded. For static topics like history, topography, polity, environment, you can allude to Manorama Year Book or India Year Book. A portion of the books which can assist you with separating are:
- Manorama Year Book 2021
- Gk Mock Tests for IIFT
- IIFT earlier year GK questions
- GK Question Bank with as of late refreshed questions
- Every day perusing of newspapers like – The Hindu, Times of India, Economic Times, Financial Express
Hope this guide has helped you. If you follow the syllabus and the study material thoroughly you will definitely crack the exam. All the best!
Stay Connected with our education blogs for further tips & blogs.