To conduct market research or discover site visitors’ preferences, you need to create an online survey. Questioning performs another function – attracting visitors to the site and increasing their activity. So, how to make a survey logically with the help of special platforms? Here is about it.
Online surveys for managing the customer experience
Information about consumer preferences is the basis of any strategy: marketing, advertising, and communication. Any activity begins with research and analysis. Online surveys are the most accurate and convenient way to collect raw data. The main job of a marketer is to fill out and then analyze various forms and questionnaires. Surveys with special services will allow you to move away from traditional paper technologies by fully automating the input of any forms and transferring them to your office analytical system, bypassing the whole stage of reprinting the results from the paper. The survey maker software can significantly increase productivity and labour efficiency when collecting marketing, merchandising, and other information where questionnaires are used.
What are the benefits?
If you need to make your own survey in marketing research, do not hesitate to use a survey maker. The survey aims to discover people’s subjective opinions, preferences, beliefs, and attitudes toward any object. Therefore, the use of the survey method allows for the following:
- identify potential consumers;
- to carry out market segmentation following the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of consumers;
- identify consumer preferences for brands;
- study the behaviour and motivation of consumers, purchasing decisions, and the process of their adoption;
- to establish the factors influencing the behaviour of potential consumers and the possibility of managing them;
- track the dynamics of consumption, preferences, needs, attitudes, and beliefs of consumers.
This toolkit, when used wisely, can provide a lot of valuable and almost free information about the preferences of customers or a mass audience.